• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    The Sims My best friend had to be put down after a gruesome struggle with leukemia and wanted to see her get hugged one last time.

    The Sims My best friend had to be put down after a gruesome struggle with leukemia and wanted to see her get hugged one last time.


    My best friend had to be put down after a gruesome struggle with leukemia and wanted to see her get hugged one last time.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    They fucking love me

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Carl and Ellie cloud gazing

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    The Goth family have all grown up and passed away in my save, so I created a new household of goth girls to move into Goth Manor!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    this is a Student Dorm which i have built ! no CC has been used

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I need farming. ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    why is this so true... what does ea put in the game to make it like this?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Well that escalated quickly

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    This is my first ever proper build and I'm super proud of it! i had help from my mother with placement and design aspects but most of it was me. we happen to share an account so if you want to get a better look at it our tag is Katsc84.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Dear sims,

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Please stop putting every book and tablet you pick up in your personal inventory. Put it back where you got it from and stop making me do it. That is all. 😂

    submitted by /u/dletty24
    [link] [comments]

    Tmw my artist sim's first masterpiece is a large painting of his husband

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I recently managed to download the Sims 2 ultimate collection, and as somebody who used to play the sims 4 base game, I’m beyond surprised.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I liked the cool graphics of the sims 4 a lot, though it had the tendency to make my laptop sound like it was dying. I uninstalled the game due to a lack of storage and because it became boring to play. I then found out you can download ts2 ultimate collection via this website called 'old games download', they have a video explains the entire process too. It's a little more difficult in comparison to having an official copy, but it's still the sims 2.

    Now, when I started playing ts2, I was shocked to say the least. The game is literally as old as me and it still beats the content you get in the sims 4. I finally understood the hype this game got because it was amazing! Everything has so much love poured into it, like it's not all micro transactions and stuff. I know I have the ultimate collection, but I think that even if I had all the sims 4 expansions I'd eventually get bored.

    It's not all amazing, CAS and building is so different and difficult in the game. Though I'll admit, I appreciate the sense of realism with having to go buy different clothes. Also the genetics system too! This game was made 10 years before the sims 4 and it was so much more realistic.

    I get that my opinion may be biased, especially since I just played ts4 base game, but the sims 2 has definitely found a special place in my heart... and it doesn't kill my laptop either!

    submitted by /u/MagicSandWitch
    [link] [comments]

    I'm super happy with this breakfast nook!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    TS1 fully playable on 2nd Gen iPad Pro

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    People always say this, but I actually do think I've made the prettiest sim I've ever seen

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Wait, why is the tv behind the couch? What kind of person would do this?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Opinions on Sims YouTubers

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I want to hear what Sims-related content you guys like to watch on YouTube or what type of content you dislike. Doesn't have to be by exclusively Sims YouTubers.

    Here are some of my personal thoughts in a random order:

    CallMeKevin - Love the sheer chaos of his let's plays, though lately he seems burned out with the game. However I still come back to his Sims playlist when I want a good laugh. I think he's a very creative person (even if he doesn't seem to?), especially given that he's basically created the whole Pickens family lore throughout every Sims game and its spinoffs.

    MattShea and CaptainSauce - I didn't lump them together because they're both Canadian lol but because their Sims content is similar and I used to watch them at the same time. Again I like the randomness, although CaptainSauce's videos seem more scripted, and how much they manage to break the game with ridiculous mods. I don't watch MattShea anymore because his content has changed a lot but I like his older videos.

    Carmen King - So incredibly ridiculous and over the top but I kind of love it. I guess there's a pattern to what I like to see in Sims content (aka people breaking their game so I don't have to) even though I'm mostly a casual builder and player myself.

    James Turner - I think he's a great and creative builder. Sometimes comes off as standoffish, but I can't tell if that's sarcasm or how he really is? Regardless I do like his Rags to Riches series and how clueless he often is about the game he's been playing forever. Anyway is fishing fun?

    Deligracy - Great builder but she seems to be the Switzerland of the Sims YouTube in terms of conflict and controversy avoidance which can be a hit or miss with people. I mostly watch her builds because her let's plays are too mundane for my liking.

    LGR - I like his deadpan delivery and Duke Nukem impression. Been watching him since his TS3 reviews so I can say his humor is something to get used to. When it comes to the reviews, I find them fair for the most part and I like that he discusses in-depth all the gameplay features that come with a new pack.

    Lilsimsie - She's a very talented builder and I tend to judge her less harshly because she started doing YouTube very young and is still rather young. But personally the self-deprecating humor can get too much when she's constantly repeating how horrible everything looks even in her most basic building videos. She comes up with a lot of original video and challenge ideas though so props for that.

    Above are the people I watch most of the time, but here are some other honorable mentions:

    Plumbella - I like her lore videos because I can tell she puts a lot of effort into them. However I can't enjoy most of her other content. The heavy editing and Twitter speak put me off.

    Steph0sims - I tried but she's unwatchable because of the epilepsy inducing levels of editing.

    Pixelade - His channel is so strange. Is he that invested in dissecting every single Tweet from the Sims team or does he make those videos for ad revenue? I feel like he's one of those people who'll build their channel on repetitive click-bait content then pull a bait and switch when he wants to promote some other business endeavor.

    Kelsey Impicciche - She seems alright but in a bland way. Her videos never managed to capture my attention. Maybe that's partly due to my own bias because she's with BuzzFeed.

    Can't think of anyone else at the moment but feel free to share your own (un)popular opinions.

    submitted by /u/popandlockandtwist
    [link] [comments]

    Do you see it?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I built this giant farm house I'm kinda proud of how it turned out so I thought I'd share

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I tried my best to make myself. I am transgender btw. I prefer myself with the filter because as some of you may know the camera makes your jaw and nose look two times larger than they are irl. Anyhow I hope it’s accurate enough since I do specialize in making lookalike sims. ������‍♀️����‍♀️��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Brad Pitt public release or more work? ^^

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    So I made Gaunter O'Dimm (The Witcher 3)....

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Mid-Century Stilt House

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    The House of Plumbob

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Lately, I really like building sustainable tiny beach homes. I love how this one turned out.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment