• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    The Sims I tried to recreate the Asheys from Recess as teens!

    The Sims I tried to recreate the Asheys from Recess as teens!


    I tried to recreate the Asheys from Recess as teens!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    My sister made this underwaterhouse. She hopes you like it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    What can I say? I'm forgetful. And OCD.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Time for an Hawaiian Rollercoaster ride

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Aapa from Atla

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I think I found Jim Pickens disguised in the background of my Sims game.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    another completely unrealistic body expectation for women

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    One of my favorite sims died during a party and Grim Reaper showed up to help himself to my weed...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Crayola Has More Diversity Than The Sims 4.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Eco Lifestyle living room. Sorta like it??

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I think it's gonna be a best seller

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Same window in 4 packs. They promote recycling indeed.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    This was so sudden and cute :o Like I've been trying to flirt with her for weeks and here she is confessing. I'm living for these new pop-ups!!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Dag dag!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    The brightest smile

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Tips for people who want more gradual aging

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    These are some changes I made to my game while playing my first decades challenge. Decades has brought a new life into my playing that has made it so much more fun to stick with a family over several generations, and I started doing some other things to play more slowly and fully.

    I see people mention wanting "gradual aging" instead of the way sims age in game, and I wanted to share some things I've done to micromanage aging and make it feel more gradual. I do play very modded, though! This is Sims 4 but you could also do this with Sims 3, and I think with TS3 you can more easily set life stage lengths anyway.

    1. With MCCC, change the length of all life stages to 28 days. This equals 1 in game year, so sims will have one set birthday. A baby who becomes a toddler on the 2nd of Spring will become a child on the 2nd of spring.

    If you wanted something longer, you could change this to a multiple of 28. I set babies to 14 days and elders to 56.

    1. On the first day of each season (or another day), have a family makeover in CAS. Give teens braces and/or acne. Boys get patchy facial hair. Toddlers start with short hair, and eventually get longer hair. Adults eventually get forehead wrinkles, crow's feet, and other lines. Haircuts, glasses, makeup - everyone can have something new!

    2. Take holiday photos, family photos, "school photos," and pictures of bedrooms. Hang them in the living room. Take pictures to put in front of people's urns or tombstones.

    3. Schedule more events. Invite the whole family over for dinner, go camping, have a beach party. Use Go To School event mods!

    4. Use a shorter teens mod if you want to play VERY gradual - otherwise, maybe start your teens with 13-14 year olds in mind and then one season start adding things like acne, facial hair, and experiments with makeup and hairstyles.

    5. Decades players: give your veterans face/body scars!

    A slow, gradual play style is possible and can be really fun. I know that some people have really wanted slower aging but I think truly gradual aging would be extremely difficult to actually code into the game. Micromanaging achieves the same aesthetic results, though! 😂

    submitted by /u/betweenpants
    [link] [comments]

    Was having so much fun playing a homeless sim living off dumpsters, then she went and won the lottery lmao

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Newcrest Community Garden

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    My sim got this adorable moodlet today. Aww, he thinks he's a polar bear because the water's cold!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Soviet Bloc Housing Development

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I put a mushroom in the fizz station...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Apparently there is a funny little bug in Eco Lifestyle

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    when your landlord doesn't give you the keys to the balcony simply bring your garden indoors

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Believe it or not, this is a Maxis-generated Sim!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment