• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    The Sims I know it's just because she's shy, but the way Kaylynn always wrings her hands and looks nervous at the Pleasant family's house makes me think she feels genuinely guilty about the affair.

    The Sims I know it's just because she's shy, but the way Kaylynn always wrings her hands and looks nervous at the Pleasant family's house makes me think she feels genuinely guilty about the affair.


    I know it's just because she's shy, but the way Kaylynn always wrings her hands and looks nervous at the Pleasant family's house makes me think she feels genuinely guilty about the affair.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    my FULLY FUNCTIONAL bunk bed and loft set is out now! fo free!! Deets in comments

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:34 AM PST

    the german logo sums up how i play sims

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    TS4 letting you resize the iris is by far the creepiest feature.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Attempted a 'farmhouse' style

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    While my girlfriend plays Sims 4 on PS4 ima turn on the old reliable. Urbz Sims in the City on GameBoy Advance! My favorite!! What’s your favorite Sims game?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Meet Kerru, he's a flamboyant beach bum witch.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    oop

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Things I learned playing The Sims 4

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:28 AM PST

    1. Don't throw your birthday party at your mother-in-law's house

    Doesn't matter if she's chill AF and spends a lot of time hanging out at your house. She will have a fit when she sees your friend doing the catering in her kitchen.

    2. Cherish the little moments, because life flashes by too fast

    One day you're playing with your daughter and watching your husband read her a story. Then you blink and she's late for school 'cause the three of you decided to dance together in the basement. Then you blink again and... well, you're an old man too tired to spend more than five minutes on a treadmill without feeling like you might die.

    3. Take pictures and treasure them

    You think you remember everything from your life, all the important moments, all the love, all the happiness, but life is a fleeting ephemeral thing. We are just waves crashing on the shore and returning to an ocean of bliss (this, I stole from The Good Place). Take pictures of your life (see item 2, above!) and slap them on the walls, picture frames all around. When you're gray and old you'll want to have this tiny window to look back at those moments when you had all the time in the world and tomorrow was a certainty. When you're gone, you'll be glad you left your daughter a tiny token of how life was good, despite everything. Look at the photo gallery on your phone, right now, and pick five photos: take them to a printing shop and have them in the world, not just bits of a memory chip that might get fried at any instant by a solar flare. Don't trust your memory, it's all just chemicals that may fail one day and you'll forget how your husband looked dashing while weeding the apple tree in the backyard that afternoon years ago. Make your story into a physical object that can be touched and seen, your loved ones will be grateful that you did.

    4. Learn how to fix a faucet, fast

    Hiring repair services can burn through your savings! (And you might end up wasting time chatting with the repairman because you're new in town and starved for human interaction.)

    submitted by /u/HALover9kBR
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we had a game with TS4 graphics & user-friendliness and with TS2 storyline and relationship system and traits

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Okay so hear me out - I've never played the sims 2 and might not because I don't like learning new games BUT I'd love it if EA created TS2 but with TS4 detail. I've read so much about TS2 and it seems like there's so many more relationships and traits which define different aspects of your characters, but after playing TS4 for so long, I feel like i won't be able to get used to the graphics or using custom content or anything like that. Is that just me? I get really bad FOMO when watching videos about it, like it looks so cool

    submitted by /u/saadduxx
    [link] [comments]

    New York Townhouses Build

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    After seeing y'all play sims 2 I got a hankering. Lordy I was not prepared for this abomination...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    The only Sims game I have not played, so excited to play!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I've put over 800 hours into this game and still one of the most amusing things to me is that vampires don't show up in mirrors.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    She got her long legs from her mother

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    I built a Voodoo Hut in Sulani! It's a home for one Sim and available without CC on my gallery! Origin ID: SatiSim

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I build a soft, green living room for plant loving sim

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    So, I'm playing, with Plumbella's save file, the Potter family. And guess where little Harry got stuck.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Now is not the time to use that!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Had to age back one of my todlers and it turned into a horrific nightmare

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Wish me luck! I’ve never played or even watched someone play a sims game before!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I love The Sims 2 default metal tunes :D

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Does anyone else have their mods folder ridiculously organized?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    CAS appreciation post! First time in a while I have been this happy with a Sim I have made

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    This can’t be good... She just wanted to be a famous celebrity, lol!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment