• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    The Sims Simself

    The Sims Simself


    Simself

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    His poor children

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:03 PM PST

    My legacy founder passed away from old age in my game a few days ago so I had his wife and elderly dog visit him at a graveyard lot. Shortly after they got there, his dog passed away on his grave. She was buried next to him.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Giving the bar in Glimmerbook a more fantastical aesthetic!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    "I don't have any eligible bachelors in my game!" Also me: *populates my game with post-apocalyptic mutants*

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    The pregnant belly strikes again!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Simself This was closest I could Get

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:18 PM PST

    In this episode of All My Circuits, Monique seduces Calculon. Is this the end of her relationship with Bender "Bending" Rodriguez? Stay tuned!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Zoinks Scooby!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    I will never stop making these and posting them here. . . My favourite Death Lady, Olive Specter

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    I FINALLY FINISHED! Spent the past 3 days building these condos, & to say i’m happy with them is an understatement �� more pictures in the comments if u wanna see more! there’s a basketball court, pool, playground, and greenhouse.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    I tried to render one of my sims in a more realistic style...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    What has been, by far, the unluckiest series of events you have ever encountered in any Sims game?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Recently in Sims 3, my heir discovered she was pregnant with her new husband's baby. The family was overjoyed. Her two elderly parents lived long enough to see her graduate from university with a perfect GPA, become a doctor, get married, and now they were going to have grandchildren.

    Unfortunately for the Peachey family, life had other plans for them.

    The heir's father noticed his garden was wilting, so after a quick dinner, he stepped outside to tend to the plants. About halfway through watering his bumbleleaf, he suddenly stopped and died of old age.

    The family, of course, was devastated. The heir, her mother, and her husband all stood watching as their family member was whisked away to the Netherworld. The elderly couple's youngest daughter, a toddler, stayed in her nursery playing with her xylophone, blissfully unaware that her father had just died.

    A few hours later, a stereo in the family room broke. Since the heir and her mother were resting, I sent the husband to repair the stereo. He was electrocuted instantly and collapsed on the floor in a heap. After the electrical fire was extinguished, the Grim Reaper came to claim his soul as his heavily pregnant wife and mother-in-law looked on in grief and horror.

    Later that night, the heir's mother got up from her bed and passed away quickly from old age.

    My heir was left grieving. In just a few hours, she had lost almost her entire family. Her mother, her father, and her husband who she had married just four days prior.

    Not only was she heartbroken and rattled from the deaths of her family, she was forced to care for her toddler sister and her newborn twin sons, born just an hour after her mother had died.

    This whole series of events was extremely sucky. I'm still playing with this family, so I'm looking forward to see how things will turn out. What comically unfair, unlucky, or outright cruel incidents have affected your sims?

    submitted by /u/DoctorBreadLegs
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite features of MCCC, autonomous proposals

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    MissGryphi on YouTube is underrated af.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    Simself !

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Simself

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Lighting vehemently refused to work with me on the simself

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    80s-ish singer!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:32 AM PST

    She was mostly randomly generated, I created her for uni. She married Salim Benali and they have a son. I think she’s pretty cute!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    bb.moveobjectson IRL

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Saw something like this on Tumblr, so here is my version. :D

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Simself? I tried lol, turns out my eyes are too low for the CAS

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:51 AM PST

    I think one of the CC clothes broke her "Inspired" thumbnail. I can't stop laughing.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment