• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    The Sims "I'll just play a little real quick before I go out"

    The Sims "I'll just play a little real quick before I go out"


    "I'll just play a little real quick before I go out"

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Sunny loft

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    I don't usually share anything, but here's a try

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:48 AM PST

    The literal first thing my sim did upon arriving at university is fight someone.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    I wish you could mark all rooms as what they are for, and your sims will behave after that.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    A few Examples

    Kitchen - marking your kitchen as a kitchen will make your sims automatically alway use that room for preparing food and doing the dishes.

    Bathroom - marking your bathroom as a bathroom will stop sims from causally hanging out in there.

    Living room - Marking your living room as a living room will make your sims socialize there way more often.

    Dining room - Marking your dining room as a dining room will make sims eat their meals there.

    All autonomously of course. You can still make them do whatever in other rooms. But in other words, all rooms will be used as the room you decide it to be. No more random family meetings in the bathroom, no more preparing meals at the bar. Living room, bedroom, playroom, kitchen, bathroom, study, green house, dining room, etc. Also in public lots. I don't want cafe customers drinking coffee in the bathroom.

    Edit: It would be a choice of course, like lot traits.

    submitted by /u/mayneffs
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you ever just... stretch

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Also applies here

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Do you ever put weird townies into your game. Someone that you may never play with but enjoy when you see them around town. Lol. Here's mine. I forget his name. I put him in awhile ago. I haven't seen him in a bit. Here he is walking by my sim's home. Made me smile

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    It always freaks me out when sims look right at the camera...but she seems to be flirting so its okay

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:37 PM PST

    When your friend is as crazy as you ...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    Lilith crashed the Calientes' place and just... wouldn't leave? So I moved her in and her life is changing for the better! Both the weirdest and best decision I've made in this save. (She also seems to like Dina.)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    ��

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    I've had this dress just sitting in my mods folder for a while. Decided to actually see it in-game...It's definitely something.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    The Sims Medieval is a beautiful game! The detail is insane. I apologize for the poor lighting, but that’s how it was when I took the screenshot.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Love this snapshot of my Sim learning some spells!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Townie Fashion Anyone?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    My sim's paintings of his two kids as toddlers perfectly represents their personalities

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:35 PM PST

    Sims keep autonomously canceling their social actions.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    Man, since the last patch my sims just do what they want. When I tell them to start a conversation with another sim and they often promptly forget, as if I didn't command anything. If I repeat the command then they obey on second try. That seems to happen with social interactions only. I really hope it's fixed asap.

    submitted by /u/Harley4L
    [link] [comments]

    My first graduate!! Just got a distinguished degree in fine arts :)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    my heir, June, here to say that safety is EVERYTHING. you can never be too safe.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    Played The Sims ever since TS1 and only recently discovered the magic of CC and mods. The world is so different now!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Are neighbors always annoying in City Living?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    The noisy neighbor thing doesn't bother me, but he knocks on the door almost every day, asking to hang out. Sometimes after he knocks on the door, he goes downstairs! So I think he's gone, but then I'll get the pop up "I guess you don't want to be disturbed." Are the neighbors supposed to be this needy, or are mine particularly needy? There's only one, thank goodness.

    submitted by /u/amiablehacker
    [link] [comments]

    I like to add my friends and family to various games, so here's the house I made for my mom.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Has anyone else recently gone back and played Sims 3 after years of not playing/playing Sims 4?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:47 AM PST

    I've been playing Sims 4 since release. But a couple days ago I just got to a point where I felt like no matter what EPs I've bought or what mods I download, Sims 4 just doesn't do it for me. Somethig just feels missing...

    Decided to launch Sims 3 for the first time in yeaaarsss and I am addicted to it already like the first time I ever played! I really thought it would be difficult because I've gotten so used to Sims 4 graphics, but with a few tweaks and cc, it's actually still as amazing as it was before. Sims 3 just has SO MUCH to do, I can never see myself ever really getting bored of it.

    Anyone else in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/ilostmyeffingaccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment