• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    The Sims Every time

    The Sims Every time


    Every time

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    I really wanted this house to look like one that you could walk by on any average street in anywhere USA. Did I succeed?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    I've never had a mean sim parent a toddler

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    I've made these gated townhouses in Britechester and thanks to moveobjects cheat it actually looks like a full on complex. Looks like trash on the gallery so thought I'd share it here because I'm happy about it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Just uploaded my 'Seance Room' to the gallery! No-CC, Origin ID: SatiSim. I wish Happy Haunts would've won to give this an actual function... It's sadly just something to look at, lol. Hope you still like it :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    my simself!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    My favorite builds I did this year :)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:26 AM PST

    I posted yesterday about my obsession with the 2000’s so I had to make another 00’s sim. Her name is Regina George.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    This is the way.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    The rich get richer...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    I got The Sims on my 6th birthday and my love for the game never stopped.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Here is my little spellcaster Sim! Annabella Shimmer

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Shang Simla appreciation thread

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:20 PM PST

    I've made the executive decision that THIS is the Most Wholesome Interaction in the whole game. Look how happy that cat is!!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    I've never seen the moon out in San My. before, but wow! ��

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Am I the only one who never knew this shirt was see-through? I just assumed it had brown stripes on it, just found this out as I was making some Sims in CAS

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Spot on

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Thank you Facebook for the bad memory!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Bugs are getting weirder and weirder

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Happy New Year ( Bit early ) from The Magic Dads™

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Just a cop casually waving his gun at my baby.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    10 things I want from TS4 in 2020

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I feel like making a very entitled and demanding post so here it goes, my wishlist for 2020. Feel free to add anything you want:

    1) More, better aspirations

    Aspirations are really struggling as succesors of ability challenges, there are few of them and may of those are a drag to complete (having to reach level 8 in a career for an aspiration? Booo) . Also you can't make the reward something as lame as "+2 confident while in a museum" or market stall discounts.

    2) Different pop-up events

    Stop with the "Wanna hit the club??" spam. Maybe parents-in-law inviting you to have dinner, the neighbour's daughter asking you to play videogames with her, a book signing event for your writer, a funeral, ... just some variety here please.

    3) Architecture / Interior design career

    Taking jobs for renovating the Goth's living room with 30k simoleons or building Eliza a kids room upstairs. Imo the perfect union between building and gameplay and honestly my all time favorite career in the sims.

    4) Stylist career

    Very similar to Architecture, but with CAS. Basically sims paying you for giving them a full or partial makeover and keeping them eyeball ring-free.

    5) Nanny / Maid career

    Going to other sims houses and cleaning the place and fixing their appliances or looking after their children and cooking them dinner.

    6) Better flavor text

    *text incoming* "I'm sorry for your loss..." Cassandra it was your father too 🤦 Also we need more of those when sims respond in a pop-up in the upper right corner, they help making other sims appear more alive.

    7) Traits with more importance

    A gloomy sim plays exactly the same as a cheerful one 99% of the time, and if they're not player controlled you're never gonna see the difference.

    8) Music bands

    Literally just music bands :)

    9) Beds overhaul

    "omg look at this gorgeous bed with stained glass, it is absolutel- oh it has 5 energy nevermind"

    10) More ways to spend money

    Rich sims have no way of spending money other than their own house (I guess burning it?), even charity donations have a cooldown.

    Bonus 11) Patch in hot/cold weather outfits for premades

    Please, what is this

    submitted by /u/colinabo
    [link] [comments]

    my sim trying new and innovative ways of dealing with cats outside her apartment

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Allright you got me.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment