• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    The Sims Throwback to when my game glitched and my Sim accidentally took her kitten to work (almost made it die of starvation) and then got a promotion

    The Sims Throwback to when my game glitched and my Sim accidentally took her kitten to work (almost made it die of starvation) and then got a promotion


    Throwback to when my game glitched and my Sim accidentally took her kitten to work (almost made it die of starvation) and then got a promotion

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    I named my child Chicken Wing

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    When you take a class from a teacher that’s bad at the subject they are teaching:

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:21 PM PST

    My LOONA Project is complete. I am so happy that I made the most of my rest time doing this.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PST

    So, did anyone else’s sim gain a bunch of weight after joining university? lol, she doesn’t even eat that much. I assume it’s just from all the unhealthy microwave food?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    413 & 415 Britechester St

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    The statues in Discover University can be yarn-bombed. As a Simmer who knits I love this so much.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Someone hates their child.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Is this considered roadkill...?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Look at the differnce between these lol

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    University is actually hard

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Despite seeing all the posts about University being hard, I thought my smarty pants academic Sim I raised from birth would be able to handle a high workload because it's in her character. She's prepared because she's always a skilled hard-working student, and I filled her inventory with her chef mom's forever fresh food. Took 4 classes, 3 of them core and one elective. Got an A, A+, A+ and a D+. The D+ was a core class but the skill was something different, charisma, which my Sim never focused on. Additionally, one time it glitched and didn't let her attend that class and sometimes she only had 75% of the homework done for that one because time management is a bitch. Enough for a D+ apparently.

    Additionally it's hard to keep her mood up when one of her roommates has the mean trait and I think my "have some personality please" mod is making him just actually actively bully her so even when her physical needs are met she's stressed, embarrassed and angry. He stood in the shower with her then impishly pestered her when she was done.

    University is good for taking your straight A teen Sim's ego down a notch - just like in real life.

    I gave her three classes in the second term and actually let her make friends and start dating for the first time.

    submitted by /u/prancydancey
    [link] [comments]

    What do they need to not want to move out?!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Three days into University��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    The roommate my Sim is dating suddenly broke up with him. WTH? THIS IS TOO RANDOM!!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:29 PM PST

    Tried to be as accurate under my sim slider limits

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    As the last summer of their university career comes to a close, my sim cuddles with her new boyfriend at the bonfire party they threw for their dorm mates...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Rebuild of Foxbury Commons

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:50 PM PST

    Since my last post (break off park) gave me a positive vibe and a confidence boost i'm posting this house i made awhile back it's meant for a grandma and her grandchildren. I only have base game so i tried my best and i could have put more effort but i think it looks good. I put more effort inside.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:22 PM PST

    Ah yes, we entered a new era of Townie Fashion...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PST

    How to unclog you Toilet like a pro and skip all those Plumber Bills!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    It's 2019 and I'm playing this bad boy again

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    How did you get this child's number??

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    LOOK WHAT THE HELL THE CAFETERIA SERVED MY SIM.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Wicked Whims X Servo... Interesting

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment