• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    The Sims hopping on the simself bandwagon!! this was super fun, but nearly impossible without CC

    The Sims hopping on the simself bandwagon!! this was super fun, but nearly impossible without CC


    hopping on the simself bandwagon!! this was super fun, but nearly impossible without CC

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    tfw your sim's dorm is cozier and fancier than any dorm you've ever stayed in irl

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    I couldn’t help it, here’s my simself!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    The best part of the update....no more invited sims going to play on the computer the second they walk into your home!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    Cozy boho bedroom ☕����

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:33 PM PST

    Rude.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:08 AM PST

    Instead of studying for my actual exam, I built a university house

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Hot spicy meme

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    I'm in this picture and I dont like this

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:07 AM PST

    Wasn't expecting content for kids in DU - but was delighted to see this interaction available

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    I feel Granite Falls & Selvadorada should just be livable at this point. I constantly forget that they're there in the other tab. Plus it's a lot more visually appealing to have them all on the same page, rather than 13 on one, then 2 on the other. �� (More in comments)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Work in progress... The bar of my upcoming project! Will soon be available under Origin ID SatiSim! Hope you enjoy so far ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    I NEED TO MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Oluchi modelling my new Glamourpuss eyeliners

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    making my simself was harder than i thought

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    The cat found the best place to sleep

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:54 AM PST

    COMMUNITY STUFF PACK VOTE IS UP!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PST

    VOTING HAS STARTED TODAY FOR THE THEME AND GAMEPLAY OBJECT!

    You can click on the link on the main menu in game and it will take you to Survey Monkey! Voting is open for a week

    The Sims shared a link on twitter for those unable to get to their game right now, or if you have console.

    EVERYBODY GO AND VOTE!

    submitted by /u/allinsimstime
    [link] [comments]

    First kiss at the Romance Fest��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PST

    I'm getting more and more annoyed by how much of my screen space is spent on advertising in a game I've already paid for! It's gotten worse with time.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PST

    Love knows no boundaries!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    People say sims 4 messages are less mean than older sims games, but I gotta say, they’re pretty passive-aggressive

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    My sim really loves her cat Peanut Butter

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Just rebuilt this coastal-style home in Brindleton Bay for my legacy family!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Getting into university build mode and these toilet partitions got me SHOOK

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:46 AM PST

    I work in the construction industry as a specialties supplier—we sell the "specialties" items like fire extinguishers, window blinds, toilet accessories (toilet paper holder, tampon trash can, soap dispenser, stuff like that), toilet partitions, etc. I'm here in build mode and these are SO DETAILED down to the little hardware and pilasters! The TOILET PAPER DISPENSER. I know the model numbers of toilet paper dispensers that look just like that!

    Maybe it's dumb, but it makes my little builder heart so happy to have so many little details to put into my builds. With budgie2budgie's sign CC and the new column height slider, I'm set to go on making hyper-realistic community/commercial builds, lol. Guess it's time to finally get around to building a hospital.

    submitted by /u/auntie_fuzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment